Living It Up
Warm and Inviting
This home features a main floor sleeping area as well as a second loft for guests or storage. This spacious home provides a canvas to design your perfect life. The natural light from the many windows illuminates the tongue and groove pine walls, creating a warm, relaxing hue.
Big Tiny House With a large upper Loft with dual egress skylights
This home has a generous 240 sq ft. The ample living room creates a perfect space for entertaining or just hanging out with friends or family. The gabled roof makes the already roomy home feel even larger.
We can ship to anywhere in the continental US.
Included with this Large Home
– The roomy interior includes two full stairways with storage that includes space for hanging clothes as well as shelving.
– This home includes an upper loft for sleeping reading or just relaxing with a cup of tea while viewing the landscape thru a large circular window plus first floor sleeping and an elevated living area
– The kitchen includes a 2 burner propane cooktop as well as a beautiful butcher block bar that can be used for food prep
– The 7.3 cu ft refrigerator is large for a tiny house and is ample room for two. There is also a convection microwave to allow for baking.
– The upper loft can accommodate a queen-size mattress with a lot of room to spare.
– All walls can be tongue and groove pine or shiplap.
– Unlimited hot water with a tankless water heater.
– Keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter with a 9000 BTU mini-split heating and air conditioning system
– Classy and long-lasting standing seam metal roof
– Electrical is RV-style 50 amp service
- GVW 14,900 lbs
- 240 SQFT
- Sleeps 2-3
- 50 amp service
- Main floor sleeping area
- Raised living room with deck
- Loft area above kitchen bath
- Natures head composting toilet
- Pella windows and patio door
- Fakro roof windows
- Johns Mansville Foam board
- Plywood floor, roof, wall sheathing
- Cedar Siding and fascia
- Corrugated metal siding
- Standing Seam metal roofing
- T&G Pine paneling throughout interior