Restoring, renovating, moderizing vintage travel trailers to a customized nontoxic chemical free Airstream,
A new trend is emerging among interior design minded road fanatics. The Airstream trailer is a very popular design. And everyone recognizes them!
Inspired by innovative airplane designs, the first Airstream trailer was introduced back in 1931. They were built out of aluminum and intended for only the mightiest of road warriors. Their aerodynamic, rounded metallic designs gave them their badass futuristic demeanor. They’ve since diminished in popularity, but a creative airstream uprising is just on the horizon.
Lately we’ve been seeing more and more people converting these old-fashioned, outdated contraptions into lavish, comfortable road wagons complete with beds, kitchens and even bathrooms. In fact, they’re becoming so popular that even Hollywood star Matthew McConaughey has his very own Airstream trailer.
Here are the benefits of owning an Airstream trailer:
- 1. They’re handcrafted in America and built to last a lifetime.
- 2. They handle well on the road
- 3. They make a great instant hotel room
- 4. They are easily recognized as an RV and accepted in RV Parks and campgounds
- 5. They can be used for guests at home
- 6. They are customizable to ones needs
- 7. Their retro look and sleek, aerodynamic design makes for good gas mileage
- 8. They put you in an elite community of dedicated Airstream owners
That’s just the thing about Airstream trailers; people who own them love them.
Call 651-788-6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and scheduling
Shop rates $65 per hour